Tuesday, July 26, 2005

At Kaziranga, helping to prevent roadkill

This report tells of young men in Assam helping to protect the wildlife at Kaziranga National Park. Young men patrol through the night along the highways to prevent roadkill.

The Kaziranga National Park lies to the south of the Brahmaputra river and is often flooded during the monsoon. Because of these heavy showers, animals in the Park cross tend to the highway to reach the other side of the hilly area in search of food, and are often hit by speeding vehicles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inventor Davin Pilling thinks he can help to Stop road kill by using a

computer in cars that talk to animals

maybe if I can get some help from Discovery Channel A Hunting in

Audio Sounds from dead animal talking like a deer would be the

best. Because when human ghost talk we run away right! So I

believe a recorded audio sound of a ghost animal like a deer will

get them to run off the road. My computer idea will be put in my car

and hooked up to a speaker and will play the ghost sound by

software and motion detector working together but I need help on

that too.

Video site below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cty7p-OCbSk

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inventor Davin Pilling thinks he can help to Stop road kill by using a

computer in cars that talk to animals

maybe if I can get some help from Discovery Channel A Hunting in

Audio Sounds from dead animal talking like a deer would be the

best. Because when human ghost talk we run away right! So I

believe a recorded audio sound of a ghost animal like a deer will

get them to run off the road. My computer idea will be put in my car

and hooked up to a speaker and will play the ghost sound by

software and motion detector working together but I need help on

that too.

Video site below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cty7p-OCbSk

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home