Sunday, August 14, 2005

Grisly evidence

I'm trying to figure out how many slaughtered snow bears and wild pigs it takes to fill nine cartons with animal hair. Something tells me I really don't want to know.

From The Kolkata Telegraph:
A consignment of nine cartons of animal hair, seized at the Tatanagar railway station last week, has been traced to Nepal and adjoining areas of north Bihar.
The state forest department officials said the hairs, 8 to 10 centimetres long belonged to wild animals, namely snow bears and wild pigs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bisma Uciha said...

Thank you very useful information admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here may help :

Cara menyembuhkan nyeri pinggang sebelah kanan
Cara menyembuhkan amandel dengan jeruk nipis

11:13 PM  
Blogger Riko JR said...

I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health.|
Cara Mengobati penyakit kanre pali |
Obat Filariasis Herbal |

11:26 PM  
Blogger Riko JR said...

I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health.|
Cara Mengobati penyakit kanre pali |
Obat Filariasis Herbal |

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home