Sunday, August 14, 2005

Grisly evidence

I'm trying to figure out how many slaughtered snow bears and wild pigs it takes to fill nine cartons with animal hair. Something tells me I really don't want to know.

From The Kolkata Telegraph:
A consignment of nine cartons of animal hair, seized at the Tatanagar railway station last week, has been traced to Nepal and adjoining areas of north Bihar.
The state forest department officials said the hairs, 8 to 10 centimetres long belonged to wild animals, namely snow bears and wild pigs.

3 Comments:

Blogger James Baker said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
pet center
It pretty much covers pet center related issues.
Best regards!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I was just searching blogs,and I found your site, Friend! I like it!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
pet center
It pretty much covers pet center related issues.
All the best!

7:45 PM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

christian louboutin shoes
kate spade
louis vuitton outlet
jordan 8s
cheap oakleys
michael kors outlet
adidas originals
fitflops
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors purses
timberland outlet
coach factory outlet
true religion jeans
gucci handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
timberland boots
rolex submariner
adidas outlet
coach outlet online
air max 90
timberland outlet
ralph lauren polo
nike blazers
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors outlet
longchamp bags
louis vuitton bags
oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet clearance
replica watches
coach outlet
polo ralph shirts
burberry outlet
jordans for sale
adidas ultra boost
coach factory outlet
2016.7.12haungqin

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home